Thursday, December 14, 2023

Friday Post 387b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final, plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1545 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 188TH time! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climbed into the passenger seat of Auto (Mr. Thomas's car pronounced Alto) and Peggy tootles us off to the CODA client party after kindly helping me with my seatbelt.
  • We meet Leanne on arrival; she looks Tongan/Fijiian? She directs us to go park @ the end and while Peggy's driving us over there I'm like eep it's really hot and sunny; looks like I'm in for a long hike!
  • Phew, on arrival Peggy immediately gets out Sparkless3 for me; I didn't know she put it into her carboot but PIG mum had said she could in case the building was faraway and the day was hot! Well, definitely: the Sun was BLAZING down this morning!
  • Disappointment's finding out that the building hasn't got any aircon; the other disappointment's finding out lunch wasn't served properly! Just plates of finger food with mini wraps and fruit. But Peggy makes me one Styrofoam cup of white tea with two sugars (she makes coffee for herself) and I have a chat with the  guy beside me, who's moobile but I told me he'd had an aneurism. When I told  him I'd originally presented with a brain tumour but the surgeon had screwed up the surgery and given me a full-blown stroke, his eyes widen and he goes holy sh*t! Well, sh*t happens, I reply. But when life gives you lemons, don't just make lemonaid: freeze them, and then THROW them as HARD as you can @ the HEAD of the person making life difficult for you! The man erupts into laughter before loudly declaring, I LIKE your attitude! XD
  • Picture bingo's played! Before we start, another lady sitting @ the table I'm sitting @ asks me hey, if you win will you please share your prize with me? Sure, I laugh, but if you win, hope you'll share your prize with me! Incredibly, she DOES win and after opening her hamper of gifts, gives me one deck of playing cards! I tried asking over Facebook does anyone wanna come play Big Two with me this arvo/tonight? XD
  • Both Annettes come over to say hi, as does Karina! Oh, must remember to send Annette Kennedy my XMas Greetings~
  • But thanks to Peggy, I win a Christmas hamper too! I'm awarded the best dress prize coz Peggy wore this apron mimicking Rudolph with red noses and lemme wear it! :D
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 188TH time: Miles, Humphries (heard), Kingsun, Felim (first name), Brimelow, West Cullen, Lette, Weaver, Gyte,  Crisafulli, Bullock (heard), Copeman, Boulton, Safique, Jamal, Marsh, Dowsley, Devlin, Isla (first name), Kingsun, Annuli  (first name) Kadak (heard), Putin, Higgins, Grundy (heard), Reynolds (heard), Wilkonson, Richardson, Aamir, Kerr, Quist, Sherman,Dunkley, Tippah, Manton (heard), Trbojevich (heard), Kearns, Manton, Shazad, Fassinidge  (heard) Fleming, Leroy, Lehrmann (heard), Marles, Biden (heard), Jensen, MacCallum, Healy, Hannify, Aiken, Bowen, Van, Westerman, Webster, Bissell, Miles (heard) and Whop.  1AUD = 67USc.Alisa Smith read the sports report and Laura Dymock read the weather report. Brisbane was 24-34 today. Brisbane toms: 23-32.  Sunrise 4:46am Sunset 6:40pm

No comments: