Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday Post 387d

 One final greeting  and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3188. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played the Harry Potter version of Bejeweled.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9am till 2pm and  taking me to my FINAL session of physio for 2023; HALLELUJAH!!  :D Expect an exultant  post from me toms arvo. XD
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries  from Pinelands Coles after; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy  pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch! I've just asked PIG mum could she please gimme a Christmas card to write to Aunty Nancy and Aunty Lisa; she said later so will just wait.
  • Lena will see  me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2; don't think I've got anymore appointments after she leaves so looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading the new book club novel for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the  192ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: