Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday Post 471b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5145 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm reallly still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after 9:45!! But I saw Kelvin Leung for my six-monthly checkup and then PIG mum and I went and had bing soo before  Rebecca  minded me for two hours and  I watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 186TH time. Have physio with Winnie toms since Eric has  left; will presumably buy groceries with Lena @ Pinelands Coles but most excitingly tomorrow night's our Toastmasters Christmasters breakup party @ the  pub! Hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: