Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tuesday Post 470c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3327 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Words Of Hope'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, clumps of bean vermicelli and three thin tasteless slices of soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yucky soup, after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself not back online but to the Christmas tree for decoration!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one  more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: late morning appointment to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her, me, I should stay awake since it's still morning but never underestimate the power of PIG mum's soporific voice ... XD
  • Aww isn't PIG mum sweet? Tonight's she's been baking chocolate muffins for Eric to say thanks and  bye! Wonder will we bring them to him before/after seeing Aunty Anna and will we haveta buy any groceries afterwards? Actually, wonder will PIG mum please leave me a muffin for breakfast ... fingers crossed!
  • Bree's coming @ 2pm and taking me to table tennis and seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30. I'll watch the 6pm news bulletin for the  182ND time then attend GG if that's still happening.
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: