Monday, December 4, 2023

Tuesday Post 470b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3011 (ha, I'm just over   three grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed SIXTEEN MINUTES online   after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 181ST time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Nature usually calls hourly after that first daylight pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the door before waking again for the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me goodbye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • After PIG mum lets Lena inside, Lena knocks, opens the door and calls out good morning.  When I flap Pijum's ear @ her, she adds, "Fifteen more minutes, okay?" Another earflap from Pijum and she withdraws; phew, since Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! Actually, he's not; he's just too long for me to lift and point his rear end in any direction! XD
  • When Lena comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Lena.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast prettily spread with avocado and hopefully sprinkled with some salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Rix and thanks to Lena who helps me buckle my seatbelt all day. She tootles me off to Breathe for physio with Eric.
  • When I arrive, I immediately get my first Christmas present; a tin of cookies! I quickly check the back for the   ingredients: phew, no nuts. XD
  • Physio today: 1.264km bike ride, 36 shoulder press per hand with 4kg dumbbell, 36 bicep curls per hand with 4kg dumbbell, 36 rows per hand, 36 step ups per foot with different foot leading and boxing! But Eric suddenly tells me that today's his last session with me! I knew he was leaving Breathe @ the end of the year, but I thought I still had two weeks before I wrote him a Christmas card and gave him a lil box of chocolates to say thanks!
  • Afterwards, Lena tootled us off to Pinelands Coles and grabbed a trolley for us. First we bought groceries from Coles and then I headed down to the  Pinelands Bakehouse and got my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi from Aunty Lisa.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious crackling pork bahn mi and one big mug of white tea. The pity was that PIG mum had hid all the sweetener. >< *sigh*
  • At 2pm I signed Lena off with my thanks and byes (or maybe PIG mum did that) and @ 2:10pm I used the loo for one tinkle and buckled my seatbelt after climbing into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD.
  • Today there were five doctors working; I've never noticed how big the place is since Dr. Ku's office the first to the left!
  • Well my blood test results were normal but still low-normal for iron and vitamin D so keep with the supplements. Dr. Ku also wrote me a new referral to see a new psychiatrist who's only @ Warrigal Square! Bet PIG mum can't wait to book me in for an appointment and majorly diss me. >< XD Me, I'm not sure why that random church uncle insisted she take me to some psychiatrist and get me drugged up, but since he's attending some different church, hopefully he'll not meddle in my life anymore. Hopefully the new psychiatrist won't put me on anything that makes me dull and unresponsive but if that's what happens please excuse me should I not react next time I'm greeted. XD
  • Back home I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Then I was like PIG mum actually, may I please come over for arvo tea/do you haveta  arvo nap first? PIG mum says come so I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • For arvo tea I munched one juicy-ing pear, half a tasty rice cracker and one big mug of green tea from the green tea powder Aunty Nga gave me. Over and after eating, I happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 175 @ exactly 3:55pm
  • Reading finished I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 181ST time!
  • Toms: Seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture @ 11am. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING  to yap ceaselessly @ her, especially since she didn't get to yap @ Ray two days ago. XD
  • Hopefully we can buy groceries before cooming home for lunch, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Bree's coming @ 2pm and taking me to table tennis and seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30. I'll watch the 6pm news bulletin for the  182ND time then attend GG if that's still happening.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by SAharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 180TH time:  Burley, Gallagher, Ovadia, Chalmers, Bethan (first name), Yeoman, Whitfeld, Nivison, Beaumont, Sullivan, Whitfeld, Brand, Higgins, Finch, McKinlay, Blackburn, Lehrmann, Whybrow, Kadak, Dix, Baud, Dry, Kaine, Fitzgibbon, Schueller, Gustavsson, Tanah (first name), Sobey Kroehn, Head, Branson, Palaszczuk (heard), Chanuga (first name)(, Abate, Hagari, Netanyahu (heard), Timbrell, Wines, Denney, Koenen, Ford, Samios, Kendall (first name), Gilding, Dare, Fenech (heard), Adelaide (first name) and Birmingham. Angela Cox read the finance report (1AUD = 65.79USc) and Paul Burt read the weather report from Labrador. Brisbane was 22-31 today. Brisbane toms: 21-32.  Sunrise 4:44am Sunset 6:33pm

No comments: