Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday Post 387b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3092 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "This Thing's From Me". Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Afterwards, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, where I buy Anna a 50TH birthday card and we buy groceries from Woolies. I also wave hello to the uncle owner of New York Baguette.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then head down to the gobbling :P table for lunch, which is one bowl of rice leftovers and one mug of green tea with the powder from Aunty Nga. Before plopping online I sit over the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Rebecca inside when she announces her arrival one minute  early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door. I nnote down the time and walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hjold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head out to the gobbling :P table and discover Rebecca's written a Christmas card and made me one/some coconut chocolate balls!
  • I started reading the new book club novel for one hour, finishing page twenty-five @ 5:12pm. Then I happily played mobile games until 5:55pm, when I sat over the loo for two more tinkles before signing Rebecca off with my thanks and byes.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 191ST time. All the things I usually record are in the previous post.
  • Once the news finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2 and taking me to Breathe for my FINAL session of physio for the year; HALLELUJAH!! Expect a very exultant  Facebook post from me toms arvo. XD
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm; shouldn't have any other appoints for the rest of the day so looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading the Nick Earls' book foor  one hour and hopefully watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 192ND time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: