Sunday, December 17, 2023

Monday Post 387

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2639 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Greatest Salvation Imaginable'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Character (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'My God Is Near" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Rebecca minds me from 4-6pm and I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 191ST time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 12TH time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D Like the past two days, nature didn't call until 6:20am and  after  one  pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature usually calls hourly after the initial daylight pot :P trip, but happiness is snoring soundly with Pearl and Pijum until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot :P.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum, Pearl and I all happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P about one  hourb later shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my bedroom to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon (35TH time PIG mum's gfleefully FORCED :( me to get myself a spoon for breakfast; that's TEN TIMES MORE THAN LAST YEAR and I'll DEFINITELY  haveta start recording everyday's cutlery usage for the year and hope that once each month I'll be exempt from getting myself cutlery all day), breakfast was one bowl of some new yummy Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and  one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and she tootles me off  to see Ray for my final session of acupuncture and massage before Christmas. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to her mix of Chinese pop all day, too.
  • On arrival, I immediately hand Ray his Christmas present and  then use the loo for one tinkle before laying down and getting some acupuncture and massage from him. PIG mum's in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. PIG mum was rather excited today: she repeated one word six times today. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's,  read  by Dominique  Loudon) for the 191ST time: Bath, Barker, Lambe (heard), Crothers, James, Mellish, de Brenni, Scanlon (heard), Arvier, Sabra (first name), Lane, Albanese (heard), Tehan, Benbricka, Probyn, Rawlings, Worboys, Crisafulli, Scwarzenecker, Colbran, Biden, Kearsley, Willan, Jardim, Higgins (heard), Wilkinson (heard), dwi Todhunter, Wild, Calhan, Woodhouse, Mckeown, Farnworth (heard), Felise (first name), Ford, Kaufusi, Lyon, Marsh, Parker, Cummins, Labuschagne (heard), Gottlieb, Khawaja (heard), Lehrmann (heard) Trump, Godfrey and Youngberry. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 67.13USc. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from the Isle Of Capri. Brisbane was 25-32 today. Brisbane toms: 23-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 22-.30. Sunrise 4:48am Sunset 6:41pm

No comments: