Saturday, December 9, 2023

Saturday Post 471d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 44461. Aww, not quite 4.5 grand; another day, perhaps. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played the Harry Potter version of Bejeweled for twenty minutes. Have only passed three levels today. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS peoples afterwards but expecting a pissy little cheeseburger with dad @ Hungry Jack's afterwards.
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum during the arvo. >< *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour after spending my most important two hours of the day online!
  • Then dad had better remember to take me out to CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: