Friday, December 22, 2023

Saturday Post 388b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4304 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 195TH time!! Righteo, take two: let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day online, I head over to the gobbling: P table and ask PIG mum please for some arvo tea. While waiting for Dr. Lee's and Rosanna's arrival around 5pm, I continue reading the book club novel and then sit over the looo for two tinkles @ 4:55pm before sitting by the front door and awaiting their arrival.
  • After they arrive, Dr. Lee puts Sparkless3 into his   boot, dad returns home and invites them for a looksee @ some garden snake he found and finally we're off!
  • Phew, traffic runs smoothly and Rosanna's pre-booked parking for us, meaning we find a space without problems.
  • Inside Queen Street Mall, Dr. Lee asks us where would you ladies like to start? Rosanna says she's not had lunch yet and then I spot a bubble tea shop and say bubble tea! Happily slurping my chocolate  milk tea with pearl with normal sugar and half ice, Dr. Lee then asks what would I like for dinner tonight? I say KFC please; it's December and I've only munched one box thus far! Dr. Lee clarifies Kentucky/Korean fried chicken and I'm like, either or; your choice!
  • Dr. Lee finds some place called Nene fried chicken and asks what I do wanna eat? "Korean fried chicken," I reply like he's stupid/sth; Then I add honey soy flavour please. Oh, and I need some rice too, please!
  • What self-respecting Korean fried chicken place runs outta honey soy flavour by dinnertime?! Instead, Dr. Lee chose two flavours I'd never tried before: some Korean flavour that was SPICY (hence why I avoided that after trying one chunk and another flavour that was  powdered CHEESE! Not only that but the rice was PURPLE! Oh, the chips were thickcut, crunchy and nice~
  • After dinner, Rosanna went with me to the bathroom. 'Twas annoying that I needed to head down three steps before reaching the hallway but just disgusting that the disabled toilet was occupied; I sat outside waiting for it and when the door finally opened, out walked a fully-able DRAG QUEEN?! And he/she left a total mess of the bathroom too, eww!
  • After coming back out, I hiked up the tree steps and sat back down inside Sparkless3 then Rosanna and I waited while Dr. Lee used the bathroom himself.
  • We started shopping first! Rosanna took us to some Australian souvenir shop and looked through these (real/fake? Don't ask me! XD) leather bags  for me, but found nothing that suited me.
  • Next we went through some arcade and took photos with these really pretty Christmas  trees!  Aussies are such nice people: Dr. Lee  was taking photos for Rosanna and me; randoms suddenly appear and  offer to take photos for us!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Josh Bavas) for the 195TH time: Greer, Godfrey, Vondrasek, Pozack (heard), Greenbank, Guterres, Antonio (first name), Trump, Ram, Willan, Marles (heard), Watt, Rynne, Oliver, Saveka, Geran, Hancock, Elliot, Bronte (first name), Wynn, Norkett, Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Khoury, Mirabelli, Maurissa (first name), Schultze, Richter, Tori (first name), Costello, Reader Genovese, Norton (heard), Sheen, Greenbank, Heinke, Stanley, Jakara (first name), Mowbray, Barnes, Yong, Green, Xander (first name), Rana, Cronk (heard) and Carey. Some woman read the sports report and Olivana Lathouris read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 18-28 today. Brisbane toms: 21-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-30. Sunrise 4:40am Sunset 6:44pm

No comments: