Friday, December 8, 2023

Saturday Post 471

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2547 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Bethlehem's Supernatural Star"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Contrary Winds (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Be The Church' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I get home from playing ping pong with dearest dad @ church this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • When nature called partway through the night and I swung myself over to use the pot :P I realised that I'd somehow like pulled/sprained a lower back right muscle! >< Luckily it's not hindering movement and just uncomfortable ... 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: