Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Post 387b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2126 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now only two. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I used up my most important two hours of the day online, I headed over to start reading my new book club novel for one hour, only PIG mum had left the book in her 4WD after getting home and dad had driven it to play badminton and eat arvo tea with his mates this afternoon!
  • Instead, she found for me Matthew Reilly's novella Cobalt Blue, which I happily read for one hour over daintily nibbling another small slice of PIG mum's delicious cheesecake and drinking one big mug of green tea from Aunty Nga. While reading Cobalt Blue, I reached page twenty-five @ exactly 3:25pm and reached page fifty @ 3:49pm. After reading for one hour, I happily played the Harry Potter version of Bejeweled  until PIG mum woke from herb long arvo nap on the couch and sent me off to the bathroom.
  • So a nice warm shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me before I did everything else bar my bra strap, Elf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • After I dry the loo lid, I sit for one tinkle, stamp both feet dry, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • All  the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Kendall Gilding) for the 190TH time: Gough, Chelepy, Boekel, Soncin, Puljak, Burley, James, Costi, Cordingley, Barbar (first name), Azam, Renshaw (hward), Renu (first name), Baiju, Baud, Hart, Kosmos (first name),  Soutter, Ghidella (heard), Samaras, Bell, Gelmi, Hecht, Whitfeld, Ashraf, Head, Amir, Khawaja, Shazad, Lyon, Crisafulli, Jensen, Brogden, Flury, Miles (heard), Roxy (first name), Jacenko, Robson, Tamieka (first name), Scanlon (heard), Connolly, Sobey (heard), Cunningham and Jeffcoat. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 21-34 today. Brisbane toms:24-32. Mt. Gravatt toms: 23-31. Sunrise 4:47am Sunset 6:31pm
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: