Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday Post 471c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2802. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: since I've run outta funding, I'm not getting ANY support until Monday! >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum had better help me up @ 9:30am by  the latest, fry me an egg for breakfast, lemme drink one big mug of white tea with two sugars and take me grocery shopping somewhere to buy a sushi roll for arvo tea else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me~
  • Looking forward to playing ping pong with dearest dad @ church toms arvo~
  • Will get to watch the 6pm news for the 185TH time since he's attending church Saturday service~ Wonder how long I'll get to read toms?
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a lovely weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: