Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wednesday Post 472b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3159 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Sign Of Growth' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, just briefly, last night's events first!

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to wake from pigland and gimme some arvo tea.
  • Rebecca arrived @ 5:30pm and took me to the pub for our Toastmasters Christmas breakup party!
  • I had the pie blackboard special with chips; since Bruce pinched a chip without my asking I stole one of his roast potatoes in return! XD Neil was polite and asked; I willingly shouted him a drink~
  • Viktor introduced me to vodka MANGO! Neil caught me talking too fast and tripping over my words so he said see? You're drunk. I just mimed a swat over his head. XD
  • Got home before 9:45pm; repeat the  usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, 2nd  consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am~
  • Saw Aunty Anna for some massage, acupuncture and cupping.
  • Bree took me to our table tennis breakup party! Originally Kim said everyone could have two slices each but Bree said I could have  hers too and since I eat slowly Kim came around with seconds and gave me another slice; I had FIVE pieces today! :D
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • 'Dried, creamed and rekitted PIG mum waas mean and wouldn't even gimme a piece of fruit but only a huge mug of green tea; lucky I'd already eaten all the soft lollies on the drive home. XD
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin for the 187TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Signed Bree off @ 6:30pm; she's back next Wednesday but only from 4-6 because table tennis has  finished for the year.
  • After the news ended, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:45am till 3:30. Originally, she was gonna take me to the final GCCW meeting for 2023 but Ken suddenly cancelled it this arvo; instead, PIG mum says I can do my usual fortnightly shopping trip with Karina after reading @ the library and get my Christmas shopping done!
  • Even better, Pastor Grace suddenly says let's have lunch toms together!
  • Most excitingly, @ 5:30pm I'm attending our book club Christmas party!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: