Monday, December 11, 2023

Tuesday Post 471

 Good afternoon!  Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1597 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Why Jesus Came'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Set Healthy Boundaries' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Lean On God'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Wow, has it really been EIGHT days since I last enjoyed an awesome night's sleep? That's more than ONE WEEK! Anyways, nature didn't call until 7:05am and after that I fell straight back asleep since I knew dearest dad would leave for work @ 7:45am!
  • Actually, dearest dad  very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage @ 7:35am, which woke me for another pot :P trip; after this second pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once PIG mum opens the door for Lena, she knocks, opens the door and calls out, "Good morning, Emily; good morning, Pijum!" I flap one of Pijum's ears @ her; Lena laughs and asks asks  fifteen more minutes? Pijum flaps his ear again and thankfully Lena leaves; phew, coz  Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • Once she comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth before sitting briefly over the loo. When Lena's walking with me down the hallway to the gobbling :P table, she tells me she had Weet-Bix for breakfast too this morning!
  •  I also have two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix for breakfast too, sprinkled lightly with some yummy new Minus :P that contains mango! I also pop all my usual drugs :P, drink one full cup of water and over breakfast, spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, Lena uses a tissue to slather my face with sunscreen (every other carer just uses her fingers XD) and then accompanies me back to the bathroom. Sitting again over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into RIX (who's female, not male! XD) and Lena tootles me off to Breathe for physio. Thanks to her who kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt all day.
  • At Breathe we bump into Winnie and Connor when we're entering.
  • Physio today: 1.426km bike ride, thirty-six shoulder press per hand (Era with 3kg dumbell and Ela with 2kg dumbell), lying face down on mats and doing arm and acupula raising and boxing!
  • Afterwards Lena tootled us off to Pinelands Plaza and grabbed a trolley for us.
  • After buying groceries, I get a bahn mi from Aunty Lisa @ the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks too Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted for lunch I had my yummy crackling pork salad roll plus one little cup of green tea.
  • At 1:55pm I sat over the loo for two tinkles then PIG mum signed Lena off with my thanks and byes @ 2pm. Next Tuesday's the last time I'm seeing her for 2023; must remember to write her and RIX a Christmas card!
  • Once I've used  up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and read for one hour.
  • Most excitingly, Rebecca's taking me too the Toastmasters Christmas party tonight! :D
  • Toms: think I'm seeing Aunty Anna for sone acupuncture and massage?
  • Gotta come home and send out my GCCW homework!
  • More exciting: table tennis Christmas  pizza breakup party toms arvo!
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to watch the 6pm news for the 187TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: