Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wednesday Post 389e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight!  Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2691. See? Told you I'd crack 2.5 grand! XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played  the Harry Potter version of Bejeweled until I ran outta lives. Then i started writing my special events blog post about how I spent  Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and  Boxing Day!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum'll help me up ... since I've run outta funding, the carer's not coming till 4pm for personal care.
  • Also hoping she'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking somewhere, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • But excitement: Fi's coming around midday; we're going to Momo's for lunch with her munchkins and then coming back to Tea Station for bubble tea and croffles!
  • Unsure who's minding me 4-6? Roster says TBA but  Karina says it's not her ...
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 198TH time!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none~
  • Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight; Wednesday hasn't managed that for awhile! XD

No comments: