Friday, May 10, 2024

Friday Post 449

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2727 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What It Means To Love God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Nothing's Too Small For God"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Trying To Save Ourselves' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's twenty but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news for the 99TH time!! Argh, what a crummy way to end the week. >< *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep for tonight! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 7:45am~
  • Peggy minded me from 9:30pm till 2pm and took me to Breathe. Physio today: 1.363km bike ride, 36 assisted pull-ups 36 rows for Ela, 6 leg pulls for Elf, 36 step down for Erf 37 assisted pushups and boxing!
  • Bought groceries with Peggy from Warrigal Square (Woolies) then came home for a shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me one tuna in tomato and onion with TWO cheese, HEAVILY buttered on the inside and one big mug of white tea with one big spoonful of honey! I've also passed two more levels in the HP version of Bejeweled~
  • When I sat over the loo for two more tinkles @ 1:55pm PIG mum immediately shooed Peggy away.
  • Dorrie arrived and I cooked chicken japchae with her! PIG mum lemme eat one bowl for arvo tea; delicious! I also started the new book club novel and read for one hour, reaching page twenty-five @ 4:18pm.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle and popped online; looking forward to watching the 5pm news (Nine's) for the 99TH time! 
  • Once the news ends, I'll use the loo for one tinkle, quickly wolf down dinner and be seated on the couch to watch the Broncos play the Eels!
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up before 9:45pm ...
  • Unsure will dad take me to play table tennis with him?
  • Will hopefully get to read the book club novel for three hours; willing to skip watching the news for the ONE HUNDREDTH time for that!! 
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 99TH time: Marcus, Gan, Rawlings, Hopkins, Butler, Asquith, Arvier, Gollschewski, Lehrmann (heard), Wilkinson (heard), Albanese, Giles, Ninette (first name, heard), Tehan, Shoebridge, Cavallaro, Chalmers, Mellish, Bavas, Godfrey,  Mondino, 
  • Matteo (first name),Giorgio (first name), Barrachi, Bellamy, Seidl, Fagan, Shadeau, Seibold,  Paige, Strauss, Trump, Kearsley, Stormy (first name), Richter, Necheles, Tapper, Merchan, Clinton, Xi, Biden and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 66.12USc =  1AUD. Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Labrador. Brisbane was 16-25 today. Brisbane toms: 16-24. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-23. Sunrise: 6:18am Sunset 5:10pm

No comments: