Friday, May 17, 2024

Saturday Post 450

 Good afternoon!  Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 5036 (ha, I'm just over half a normal person XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'The Perfect Response"; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3585 steps (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Five Digital Dangers'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'You Can Rise Above Worry (2) and  sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's Called And  Equipped By God'but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR AND TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after taking a shower when PIG mum awakes from her long afternoon nap!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • After watching the 6pm news Nine's) for the 104TH time, I used the loo for one tinkle, quickly wolfed down drinner, drank soup, took my bowl over to the sink and was seated on the couch before coverage began @ 7:30pm!
  • 50971 attended the match last night, and the Broncos won by a field goal to Jock Madden! Am spending this arvo reading match report after match report and basking in their glory. XD
  • Watched the post show match and then got myself to bed afterwards. Zzz~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: