Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tuesday Post 448b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1778. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After my most important two hours of the day were up, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and munch arvo tea. PIG mum had left me a little Minion dish od yummy red dragon fruit, one chocolate cake pop and one huge mug of green tea.
  • When I happily read the Kylie Chan novel for one hour, I reached pg. 400 @ 4:29pm and FINISHED THE BOOK @ 4:38pm!! I was reading everything after the novel but had to stop thrice to edit PIG mum's messages for her and put up with her nagging about my posture.  *sigh* But everything was finished @ 5:23pm and I still had seven minutes to start the book Verena had found for me this afternoon, Rosie Batty's memoirs!
  • Before returning online, I sat over the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, red by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 97TH time: Hemsworth (heard), Sydes (heard), Kohler, Fegan, Yasmin (first name), Bonnell, MacGibbon, Todhunter, Swenson, Wilcox (heard), Bunny (heard), Kenzie, McMillan, Collette (first name), Wasson, Piotrowski, Green, Probyn, Gottlieb, Carrigan, Marles, Albanese, Millward, Kirby, Dujarric, Trump, Vrdoljak, Albanese, Marsh, Bartlett (heard), McCluggage, Gardner, McKim, Gilbert, Littleproud, Spacey, Patterson (heard), Tomasi, Wilkinson (heard), Amber (first name), Bavas, Reader, Lardner, Lelliot, Fifita, Watson, Ball, Rice, Kisman, Tino (first name; I dunno how to spell his surname! XD) and Beatty (heard). Cunnington, Dougal Beatty read the finance report: Telstra shares fell @ $3.61 and 1AUD =66.61USc. Jonathan Uptin read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Howard Smith Wharves. Brisbane was 16-24 today. Brisbane toms: 16-24. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-23. Sunrise 6:17am Sunset 5:12pm

No comments: