Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Thursday Post 449

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Wednesday's actually 2852; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2646 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Pleased With His Precepts'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'The Right Attitude (2)' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Blooming Deserts'. Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first, just briefly!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Nisha's brother's MERCEDES-BENZ and get Nisha too take a photo for me; ahh, leather seats and long leg space (since I'm short I can fully stretch out XD) are such luxuries! XD

  • She tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW! I use the loo once after arriving and then discover that today we're in meeting room two, even though the first room isn't occupied.

  • Eight attended, homework for next meeting's 'obscure', Sattya went with me once to the loo for morning tea break and Mary got me two packets of bikkies and one little cup of white tea with two sugars.

  • After the meeting ended seven minutes early, Nisha took me once more to the loo and then tootled me home for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to her who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut/

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted the parents had cooked spaghetti for lunch and PIG mum made me one mug of vanilla chai: delicious!

  • Before Nisha left @ 1pm I sat over the loo for  two more tinkles; she's back again and taking me to book club! Fingers crossed there's finally tea!! XD

  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~

  • Toms: Peggy's taking me to Breathe for physio and then presumably we'll buy groceries somewhere.

  • Dorrie's coming over after Peggy sees me home, showered and fed with lunch; we're cooking japchae together!

  • Looking forward to starting the new book club novel for one hour!

  • Planning to watch the 6pm news for the 98TH time, wolf down dinner and be sitting on the couch come 7:30pm since the Broncos are playing the Eels toms night! Hope we win so I can laugh @ Karina but I won't mind too much if we lose since Parra's dark blue~

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl before heading out for book club but if not, hopefully bbl after dinner and if not, hoping everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: