Saturday, May 25, 2024

Sunday Post 451b

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding for Sunday now stands @ 2590. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mailed Michelle, asking her to please lemme know when she gets to work toms who's minding me from 12:15pm till 4:15pm and taking me to the NAB for physio.
  • Once my most important two hoours of the day are up, I use the loo for one tinkle and then sit @ the gobbling :P and wait for PIG mum to gimme some arvo tea and try and finish Rosie Batty's memoirs!
  • She passes me one huge mug of green tea, one banana and about half a plain cracker. I finished pg. 300 @ 2:47pm and FINISH THE BOOK @ exactly 2:55pm!!
  • I returned online only to  discover that the Broncos' game was already into  the 2nd half; Nine's playing some other match! Luckily, ABC radio's commentating that game, so  I'm listening to that now.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for 110TH time: Kenzie, Dutton, Chicco, Swan, Inglis, Dick, Bleijie, Burrows, Swanapoel, Cobbo (heard), Carrigan, Townsend, Scott, Croucher, Littleproud, Sussan (first name), Ley, Jakob (first name), Funk, Farnworth (heard), Kearsley, Raju (first name), Fifita (heard), Tedesco, Trbojevic (heard), Narendra (first name), Modi, Schrinner, Minaj, Millward, Haas (heard), Karipani (heard), Collins, Bromwich, Oates (heard), Fifita (heard), Mam (heard), Palasia (heard), Sherman (heard), Dalton, Rice, Chapman, Ingram, Todhunter, Fagan, Wright, Lambe, Dare, Hammonds and  Lewis. Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 15-24 today. Brisbane toms: 13-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-24. Sunrise 6:27am Sunset 5:03pm

No comments: