Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday Post 450c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1822 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 106TH time!! Anyways, potential final, final events for today?

  • Pijum, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P around 9am, shortly before PIG mum begins her usual daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee  (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. I also share with her my latest remembered dream: I'm getting ready for bed and climbing under that AWESOME Minion blanket Iris jie  jie gave PIG mum to take back for me last time she returned to HK! 
  • PIG mum returns to finish with Elf's footwear but leaves to see Vincent the physio for treatment and dearest dad finishes with Elf's footwear.
  • After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the yummier (i.e. flaky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD sprinkled very lightly with some Minus and mixed also with another third healthy cereal that dad has already thrown away the box of, hence I'm unaware of the name! XD I also drink one tall cup of water, pop all my usual drugs :P and spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* It didn't help that before I'd even taken my first mouthful of cereal dad was already hurrying me up and saying eat faster else you're  gonna  be late to see Ray!
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Again, it didn't help that when I was rubbing Tum Tum before doing a number two dad was already hurrying me to leave! *another sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of dad's 4WD and buckle my own seatbelt. Dad tootles me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • At Ray's, I use the loo once and then lie down for some acupuncture and massage. I find the shoulder CPR Ray gives me most comfortable~ Dad, Ray and I all chatted: 'twas so nice for an instance where there's actually conversation and not just PIG mum's incessant yapping! XD But that started once she arrived from seeing Vincent the physio for treatment.
  • After one more loo trip, the parents refueled along the Logan Rd. petrol station before we all returned home. I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When the parents summoned me over for lunch, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Lol, it took me till the last mouthful to realise that I was having the leftovers from last night's dinner with Aunty A for lunch! XD PIG mum just snorted derisively @ me. XD
  • After lunch, I returned online and then sat over the loo for two tinkles before Narelle took me to the NAB foor physio. I've not seen her for ages; she's just come back working after being on sick leave coz she was looking after a client and somehow tore all her shoulder muscles! o_O
  • Physio today with Mel: Twenty sit-to-stands with left and forward weightshift,  high and low kneeling, reaching for two- and one-point kneeling with lunges, three transfers onto plinth and six laps long hallway walking. She also said on Thursday I'm with another student since she's got another client.
  • After another loo trip, Narelle tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to her who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy pear, half a plain cracker and one small mug of peppermint tea. Originally PIG mum had left out the massive mug, but I explained to Narelle that was only for white tea with two sugars.
  • Happiness was reading Rosie Batty's memoirs for one hour: today I reached pg. 350 @ 3:41pm.
  • Signed Narelle off with my thanks and byes @ 5:30pm. She's back Wednesday 2pm and taking me to play table tennis but I'm more looking forward to when she takes me to the NAB for physio again next Monday since she's PROMISED to buy me a dirty chai!  XD
  • Used  the loo for one tinkle before plopping online.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 106TH time!
  • Toms: Poor Lena's unwell, so it's Mercy taking me to Breathe for physio @ 11am. 
  • Don't think I've got anything else happening after she leaves @ 2pm. Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading Rosie Batty's memoirs for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 107TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes) for the 106TH time: Ifield, Sabba, Arvier, Rashford, Inglis, Meyer, Miles, Hollis, Minns (heard), Loiero, Turic, Rawlings, Lockett (heard), Mulverhill (heard), Seeley (heard), Haas, Frecklington, Hoveland, Rove, Katoa, Bostoock (heard), Coates, Munster (heard), Dearden (heard), Gregor (first name), Neale, Cameron (heard), Bhabiyardara, Millward, Sharni (first name, heard), Rice, Postecoglou (heard), Blanchett, Combs, Mam, Meyrick, Bligh, Becker, Kirkland, Tomasi, Bavas, Ashelin (first name, heard), Krukelis (heard), Keeney, Firetag, Ventura, Sussan (first name), Ley, Croucher, Dutton (heard), McKim, Mauboy and Beatty. Jakob (heard), Funk, Dougal Beatty read the finance report. 1AUD = 66.97USc. Jonathan Uptin read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Bulimba. Brisbane was 11-23 today. Brisbane toms: 11-24. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-23. Sunrise: 6:24am Sunrise 5:05pm

No comments: