Monday, May 27, 2024

Tuesday Post 451

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3942 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Authentic Vs. Phony Faith'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Right Balance'  and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Impromptu Praise'. Anyways, events for today?

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of RIX, who's actually navy blue and not black; I'd never noticed until the Sun was shining down on him today! Lena kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she kindly does all day) and then tootles me off to Breathe.

  • Physio today: 2.004km bike ride, 36 assisted with left weight shift, 36 leg curls for Elf, 36 rows for Ela and boxing!

  • After physio, Lena tootled us off to Pinelands Plaza, grabbed a trolley for us and we bought groceries @ Coles before I bought my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi from Aunty Lisa.

  • Back home I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious crackling pork bahn mi plus one big mug of white tea; just a pity that Lena couldn't find any sugar!

  • At 2pm I signed her off with my thanks and byes. Lena's back toms arvo and taking me to table tennis!

  • I used the loo for one tinkle before plopping online. Once my most important two hours of the day are up, I'll use the loo for another tinkle and then head down to the gobbling :P table and read until Nisha arrives and takes me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm. I'm timekeeper tonight and I hear that someone has brought supper! :D

  • Looking forward to getting dinner from Maccas, never mind that UnHappy Meals were whaT i HAD SURELY LIKE three decades AGO!! >< *sigh*

  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up and takes me for walkies somewhere, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Will surely have lunch @ home before Lena takes me to play table tennis @ 2pm; let there be cake! XD

  • Will hopefully get to watch the 6pm news for the 

No comments: