Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thursday Post 451c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3051 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Vision'. Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Before PIG mum takes me to see the doctor, I sit over the loo for   one tinkle.
  • Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways. But the funny  thing's that she actually made my appointment for the wrong day?? XD Luckily, the male receptionist still fits me in.
  • I'm seen by some young Taiwanese doctor called Dr. Cheung. He sticks his ear thing inside both ears, says yes, the right ear's inflamed and prescribes me amoxycillin but says wait a few days to see whether it clears up first. Then PIG mum yaps @ him saying why she doesn't like the new psychiatrist I'm seeing?
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then head down to the gobbling :P table for some arvo tea (fruit and half a plain cracker) before returning online and happily watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 108TH   time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • After the news finishes, I use the loo for one tinkle and then climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD; we're going out for dinner to celebrate my Freedom Day!
  • We share two meals plus one plate of deep fried mantou meaning I obviously got piss little, but I was just happy to eat out for celebrating my Freedom Day! When PIG mum went and paid, I leant forward and sincerely thanked dearest dad for taking us out for dinner together
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Resorting to Panadol tonight; the pesky headache hasn't buggered off after three days. >< *sigh*
  • But tonight's ice cream night,  yay! Like I say, a very little's better than none @  all!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 9:30am till 2pm and taking me to the NAB for physio. That's right; gonna email the CEs about my middle ear infection.
  • Nisha will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm and then Tiff's coming with Dorrie to give Ela OT since she wants to see the FitMe in action!
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours online after PIG mum feeds me some arvo  tea and I read A Mother's Story for one hour.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 109TH time!
  • The Storm are playing the Sea Eagles toms night; will cheer for Manly should dad demand I sit and watch half the match.
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: