Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Wednesday Post 452

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 4508 (sweet, I'm over 4.5 grand; that's even rarer than four grand!); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Shortcuts'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3627 steps (perhaps this new Wally's hyperactive? XD); fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Payout For Patience'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Worried About Retirement?' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Advice From One Older' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after GG tonight!! Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours  of my day oonline, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed  over to the gobbling :P table to read and wait for PIG mum to gimme some arvo tea.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: