Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Thursday Post 352b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 5790 (but I'm doubtful i walked more than half a normal person yesterday; methinks this new Wally just feels sorry for me and gives me lotsa extra steps XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's " A 'Kidney' Christian"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Gideon's God's Your God" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Words Reflect Our Heart' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get back from lunch with Fi!! Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • Lena took me to play table tennis yesterday arvo but pity there wasn't any cake. XD
  • Got  home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the   112TH  time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Signed Lena off with my thanks and byes @ 6:30pm; she's back same time next week.
  • Wolfed down the usual  dinner, used the loo for one tinkle and then dad dropped me off to Peter Pie's place foe GG.
    Cheerws,
    Em. ^^

No comments: