Thursday, May 16, 2024

Thursday Post 450e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2834. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • I was happily watching the 1st women's State Of Origin match when PIG mum came over @ 8:40pm and gleefully forced poor Ela on thirty minutes of some new exercise she'd purchased for me, the Fit Me. Provided I can remain seated whilst doing it, I'll not complain.
  • At 9:10pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  •  Tonight's ice cream night, yay; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30pm and taking me not to one but TWO physio sessions; cripes, I've exhausted just thinking about it! ><" Breathe's @ 11am (will tell Winnie to please lemme stay seated for exercises coz I've got another 1.5hr session @ UQ toms arvo) and then I've got UQ physio for 1.5 hours. Unsure if it's an SP session; should I arrive playing mute?
  • Peggy will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm; after which Dorrie's giving Ela one  hour of unfunctional exercises
  • Wonder if I'll have time to enjoy my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and watch the 6pm news for the 104TH time? Might haveta keep reading  after dinner to achieve that.
  • Anyways, hoping everyone has a lovely end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee  hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that's  only like the second time it's happened Thursday before! XD

No comments: