Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Wednesday Post 451b

 Good morning and please excuse  the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to  post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet but eep, Wally's karked it so I'll have carry a pedometer mobile with my bag toms and hope it works!); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God Works For  You'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Stand On God's Word (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Keeping Our Spiritual Edge  but fifthly and way most  importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home later!! But hopefully bbl with today's events just  briefly,  else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: