Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunday Post 450b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4283 (second consecutive day I've been over four grand; not bad!); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Limited Resources' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the entire week's now thirty-two. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Before I used up the most important two hours of the day, PIG mum ordered me to shower first because Aunty A had said let's eat dinner together!
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly nut most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hoot water off, after PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the toilet lid, I sat for one tinkle, stamped both feet dry, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then did my weekly file backup before heading over to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea (one yummy banana, half a plain cracker and one huge mug of Japanese tea) to read for one hour.
  • Only when dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates he demanded we leave NOW! I just noted down I planned to read for thirteen more minutes when I got home, used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of the 4WD.
  • Aunty A being a traditional Chinese lady, decided we'd have dinner @ Parklands Chinese restaurant. I chose the crispy skin garlic chicken! The only frustration was getting LESS than one bowl of rice, even though I had a refill! *sigh*
  • But we bumped into Aunty Kitty and I passed another three levels playing the HP version of Bejeweled since it gave me forty-five minutes worth of free lives!
  • After thanking Aunty A for randomly shouting us, dad tootled us home. I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat to read for thirteen more minutes since I like reading for @ least one hour each day where possible.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Verena's coming @ 12:30pm and taking me to the NAB for physio.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 4:15pm; fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour and I've nearly finished the book club novel!
  • Also fingers crossed that I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 106TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: