Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sunday Post 451c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3318 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Ram Fat'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Pity the Broncos lost by just two points! ><"  At least 'twas to another Queensland team they Qlost to; doesn't sound as  bad  ... XD
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the right side-rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo seat I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era, stamped both feet dry and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 110TH time. All the   things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Lol, three nights after my Freedom Day dinner, we're back @ Ho Lin Wah again! Obviously, I got piss-little but the Hokkien noodles weren't fake (unlike BIRU XD) and I got half a cup of hot HK-style milk tea, so I'm content. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: