Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday Post 450e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ exactly 2100. See, told you I'd crack two grand! XD Anyways, final, final events for today?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started composing my GCCW competition entry! Yay to whoever decided that entries were due end of June and not May!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. I thought I might do another stinky unspeakable so rubbed Tum Tum clockwise fifty times before trying but all that came out was just one really long, noisy fart?? XD
  • Toms: poor Lena's sick and can't mind me from 10am till 2pm so Mercy's coming instead. Supposing PIG mum'll help me up before rushing off to Pilates class before Mercy takes me to Breathe for physio.
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles afterwards and get my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi from Pinelands Bakehouse before coming home for a shower.
  • I've got a free arvo and night once Mercy leaves; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading Rosie Batty's memoirs for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 107TH time!
  • Tempted to play the HP version of Bejeweled after dinner all night but better continue writing my competition entry. XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonightt! Yeah, I can manage that some  Mondays. XD

No comments: