Saturday, May 25, 2024

Saturday Post 451b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3215but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE MINUTE online after I use the loo once @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • We only had three items that needed buying and I tried to keep the trolley straight so that after getting the required items we could go directly to the checkouts, but silly dad couldn't resist and had me  walk down and back up the final aisle for no reason. >< *sigh* XD
  • Lol I feel ripped off: dad only lemme eat *one* sushi roll for lunch! One sushi roll's arvo tea; surely, I deserved a more substantial lunch?? *another sigh*
  • Back home 
    I quickly used the loo for another tinkle and then hopped back into the car. Dad tootled us off to church to play table tennis together.
  • But we only played two rounds together before having to vacate the room; some CM people had booked that space for their cell group!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat to read for another one hour and forty minutes, since it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Today I reached pg. 222 @ exactly 3:20pm, reached pg. 225 @ 3:27pm, reached pg. 250 @ 4:08pm and reached pg. 275 @ 4:56pm.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the right-side rail before calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

No comments: