Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday Post 448b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's pootential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2964. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to awaken from her long arvo nap, come downstairs and gimme some arvo tea.  When reading, I reached pg. 325 @ 3:11pm, reached pg. 333 @ 3:21 and then reached pg. 350 @ exactly 3:45pm!
  • PIG mum came down and gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me one juice pear. I didn't really mind, since I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • But I did mind when I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< But Ela finished before dearest dad got home, meaning @ least PIG mum didn't get the chance to see how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • Afterwards, I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled and drank one mug of the powdered HK-style milk tea Pastor Grace first got me!
  • Then I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Like yesterday, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I tapped the nice hot water off and called PIG mum back; after she dried my back and the back of the chair for me I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, 

     rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight else wishing everyone a smashing day ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: