Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday Post 180b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2042. (ha, I’m just over two grand. XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed EIGHTTEEN MINUTES online afterwards!!1 Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        Afterwards, we head over to Subway and PIG mum buys us a footlong steak sub to share. We head home to eat it, coz there’s no newspaper available today.
-        Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to join PIG mum @ the gobbling :P table for lunch, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Mother prefers old English cheese, while I like cheddar; she rathers some kinda oat bread, while I enjoy parmesan oregano more. We have one her, one mine each time, but I’ve decided I like her cheese and my bread more than her bread and my cheese. We both drink some kinda black tea with citric flavour that Aunty Winnie gave us last Christmas. I don’t really like it, but hey.
-        After one more loo trip for one tinkle, PIG mum tootles me off for my final torture session with Vincent for 2016.
-        Physio today: three attempts before staying seated then stood most session. Reaching for Ela, retrieving for Era and weight shifting.
-        Back home, I use the loo once more for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        First, I finish my Xmas greetings that were meant to be published yesterday!
-        When Kim announces her arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces).
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. Pity that Kim won’t lemme enjoy one mug of white tea with two sugars (we both just drink green tea) but I enjoy the yummy chicken sushi I’d bought earlier and start reading my new book club novel for one whole hour! Today I reach page twenty-five just after 5:20pm and page fifty @ 5:45pm, BTW~ kim cleans the bathroom then sits and gently massages Ela for about fifty minutes,, painting her sth like pink with yellow spots today. Her inspiration was Happy! ^^
-        After watching the sports report together, Kim takes me to the loo for one more tinkle. She’s back on Thursday; we’re going Christmas shopping together!
-        Toms: I’m not sure what’s happening, actually … I don’t have UQW physio yet and someone’s not coming until the arvo to mind me… but we’re heading out to the Grand Central Hotel for our Toastmasters Christmas party! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: