Monday, December 19, 2016

Monday Post 181c

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3717. righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival one minute early, PIG mum let her in.
-        I stayed online till 4pm then went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanksa to Kim who helped me cream my back, both legs and Era) then mostly rekitted myself( thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces).
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy one mug of white tea with two sugars, but oh well. Green tea and yummy mango it was, then.
-        My main happiness was getting to read that Jodi Picoult book for another hour! :D I reached page 250 @ 5:25pm, BTW~
-        Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for forty minutes, painting her sth like brown with red spots today.
-        After watching the sports report together, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back Thursday.
-        Toms: the CODA Christmas party’s happening! Someone’s coming to get me @ 10am; the only thing I’m wondering: how come the shift ends @ midday? Such a short Christmas party … Also, both PIG mum and I are guessing that maybe there will be lotsa people, because it’s being held @ the Logan North library!
-        I can finally see some light @ the end of a very long and very dark tunnel. Having endured gruelling and stressful physio three times each week totalling @ least 2.5 hours, tomorrow I’m having my final physio session for the year!!! However, I’ll be attempting something momentous: walking 1km! see, when Centrelink contacted us back in October, saying that they were reviewing DSPs and could I please send in all my medical evidence proving that I was, indeed, a disabled bum, Sonia wrote a letter for me stating that I ambulate @ only 0.4km/hr. I was like, “Seriously?” you mean, if you stuck me on a treadmill for one straight hour, I’d only walk 400m? I thought I could’ve walked 1km!” However, PIG mum says that’s not indicative, because a treadmill sets the speed for you; if I really wanted to try walk 1km inside one hour, I’d haveta head outside and walk along the hallway @ NAB. Well, Sonia measured the hallway for me, telling me that should I really wanna try walk 1km in one hour, I’d haveta walk thirty-three and a third laps. I’ve decided I’ll willing to give that my best shot, provided Sonia promises to stay behind me all the way and promises not to lemme fall over. I really don’t know what I’m capable of: maybe I really can walk 1km inside one hour; maybe I’ll only manage 400m then keel over and perish from exhaustion. XD Who knows? Just in case, though, I’ve warned Lisa: if you don’t see me @ church for the Christmas Day service, you can presume I’ve keeled over and perished with exhaustion. XD
-        Then I think it’s Dani coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. She’s nice; just so young!
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Nature randomly called; @ 6:40pm I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. New plodding total for Monday: 3809.

No comments: