Monday, December 19, 2016

Monday Post 181d


Good evening! Em’s new final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4045. ha, I’m just over four grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline. Stalling for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first.
-        But it was inevitable: once I came out, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand @ the sink and let her gleefully force poor Ela to wash the day’s dishes. Argh, I HATES standing practice! >< But @ least ‘twas easier than taking down the day’s washing, coz I could lean forward against the sink.
-        Dishes done, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully force mostly poor Ela fold the day’s washing. I didn’t really mind, though, coz I was finally sitting and could concentrate.
-        Dearest dad didn’t get home till 8:30; that’s how long I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on all those stupid exercises for her for!
-        By the time I’d used the loo once more for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :p table for dinner, ‘twas already 8:3opm!
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa searest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some icky mushroom and a few wee strips of yummy BBQ chicken, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: