Thursday, December 15, 2016

Friday Post 231

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1377 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Dealing With Depression (1)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s 115 but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES after Aunty Lucia leaves from minding me for one hour!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till the noisy garbage truck rumbled down our road @ 6:35am) then enjoyed a sleep-in before going with PIG mum to our local Warrigal Square Woolies and buying some groceries. Came home to drop them off then went to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me around 4pm for one hour, but I’ll haveta let her inside myself coz PIG mum’s gone to see the physio @ the Eight Mile Plains Shopping Village. Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl with today’s events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: