Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday Post 233b

Potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1083. phew, just over one grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?
-        PIG mum tootles us off to the Underwood Coffee Club to meet Mrs. Dent and Nana for breakfast! They are already waiting when we arrive; I sit beside Nana, of course~
-        For my last meal @ the Coffee Club for 2016, I’d been hoping that PIG mum would FINALLY lemme eat one whole plate of eggs Benedict myself, but alas, ‘twas not to be. *sigh* PIG mum prolly already thinks she’s beyond wonderful because she ordered the eggs Benedict with bacon and got us a chocolate milkshake to share, but yeah. *sigh again*
-        Mrs. Dent told us that Mr. Dent was originally intending to come with, but that he was unfeeling well, the poor man. PIG mum unsurprisingly hogged the whole morning, yapping unceasingly @ Mrs. Dent and Nana. Still, I’m happy I got the chance to tell nana about my dreams and Mrs. Dent about my marathon 1.25km walk~
-        We called it a day when poor nana announced she wasn’t feeling too well, took a tablet and needed to use the bathroom. Hugs all around, then PIG mum tootled me home.
-        Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online briefly, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 11:40pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Julz comes to pick me up! Fi and Lisa are already in the backseat~
-        We have lunch @ some bistro @ Sunny Park; you just eat tapas. I was disappointed; I’d been hoping for a subatantial meal to mark the end of Christmas celebrations but alas, ‘twas not to be. >< XD
-         Over lunch, Julz impersonated different church members, Lisa told us about her upcoming trip overseas for six months and we all just chatted about random things.
-        After lunch, Julz tootled me back home. PIG mum wasn’t home yet, so I asked them please just toleave the television on loud before they left. Whoops, I forgot to ask for the phone, and when dearest dad randomly returned to get sth, he wouldn’t gimme it? Dunno why, but luckily nobody rang.
-        When PIG mum announced her arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Kim announced her arrival one/two minutes early, PIG mum kindly let her in. I waited until 4pm before heading into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly creamed myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces).
-        After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy one mug of white tea, but oh well. Green tea and one banana it was.
-        My main happiness was getting to read that illustrated HP2 book that Leanne bought me for Christmas for like one hour! I reached page twenty-five @ 5:25pm, BTW~ While I read, Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for like one hour, painting her light blue with white spots today.
-        After watching the sports report together, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She’s back tomorrow morning; we’re going for our final shopping trip to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my final shopping trip for 2016!
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s always better than none @ all!
-        Toms: Presumably, PIG mum’s working for half the day so she’ll prolly get me up and I’ll just spend some time online then head out somewhere with Aunty Carly for half a lunch, unless PIG mum forgot to ask her to come pick me up. No, wait! Like I just said: toms Kim will take me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my last shopping trip for 2016! Looking forward to meeting the Lungs for lunch also~
-        Then hope dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere yummy to dinner for the final Thursday for 2016!
-        So fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: