Friday, December 23, 2016

Saturday Post 182

Good morning! Tee hee, I'm posting before midday again! XD Firstly, today I've only been hard@ work plodding 306 steps (obviously, I haven't left the house yet!) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Smile, And Start A Chain Reaction' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ I lasted 6:28 playing my first game of Bejeweled; now I just have to play one more lasting five minutes and I'll stop playing for today. XD
- Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:05am, when dearest dad came downstairs to begin his day. Unlike PIG mum, who STOMPS around upstairs like there's no tomorrow, dearest dad walks absolutely silently; I only heard him because he moved his slippera around!
- Bbl!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: