Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday Post 213f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2085. lol, I’m still just over two grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing the previous post, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Originally, I’d planned to get my Christmas shopping done (one reason I’m thankful for being the only child: I’ve only got the parents to shop for! XD) but what with PIG mum chucking a cow @ me tonight and saying that neither she nor dad want any presents … well, suit yourself, but you’d better not start bitching the house down when people hand you only one present and say Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, or Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! Also, Kim said sth about instead of us eating @ food court she’s planning to take me to some nearby Vietnamese restaurant? Her choice! Also, hope dad takes PIG mum and I out somewhere yummy for dinner toms night! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts for Wednesday; that's even rarer than five posts! XD

No comments: