Friday, August 16, 2024

Friday Post 440

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2075 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What We Were Made For'; thirdly, TWFT topic's   'The Blessings Of Battle' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'More Than Family' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES  online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the  155TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! PIG mum nearly spoiled it; despite me asking her please DON'T thump around during the night while I'm sleeping she did exactly just that and woke me shortly before midnight with a full bladder! >< Luckily I used the pot :P quickly and was back under the covers before Friday arrived!
  • When nature called @ 7:35am I used the   pot :P again before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shortly after 9am nature calls again; after another pot :P trip I lounge in bed and sure enough, not long afterwards, PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9:30am.
  • After PIG mum lets Peggy in, Peggy knocks, opens the door and announces good morning. When I nod Pearl back @ her, Peggy asks fifteen more minutes? When I nod Pearl @ her again, I expect her to withdraw for fifteen more minutes but instead she cheekily asks "Or fifteen more seconds!" Pearl isn't a bear and as such can't give a Bear Bum, but I reversed him and shoved him in Peggy's face, outraged! Peggy smirks and leaves us be. XD
  • When Peggy comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who's squirted me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy, who told me that she had her two hard-boiled eggs with salt for breakfast.
  • For my breakfast, I slurp one bowl of porridge, munch one slice of dry (unbuttered) multigrain toast, pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one full mug of water. Awesome Peggy also makes me one warm mug of delicious vanilla chai sweetened with one spoonful of honey, score~ Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, Peggy accompanies me back to the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Auto (pronounced Alto) and  Peggy tootles us off to Runcorn Plaza to buy groceries before changing her mind and driving us to Warrigal Square instead.
  • Peggy grabbed a trolley for us and then we bought groceries from Woolies before we headed to the end of Warrigal Square and I used the disabled loo once.
  • Then I met Fiona for our Term Three lunch @ Paniaro Cafe! We shared this huge carbonara pasta blob with bread and a dalgona bingsoo; I drank an iced chai while Fiona had a pink lemonade! 'Twas lovely catching up~
  • Got home and took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted @ 2pm I signed Peggy off with my thanks and byes (she's back same time next week, I think) and then Dorrie came to cook a chicken casserole with me! Don't think I'll get to eat it until tomorrow though; it's in the slow cooker right now.
  • Dearest dad's just returned home; presuming we'll eat dinner soon.
  • Toms:  fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up before 9:15am ...
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries @ Underwood Woolies again, have lunch @ food court and then play table tennis with dad @ church?
  • Mostly I'm just hoping I can read for three blessed hours toms; will skip watching the 6pm news for the 156TH time for that!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes) for the 155TH time: Greer, Wang, Maxwell, Brown, Easterman, Tayla (first name), Geran, Callaghan, Probyn, Bullock, Hauser, Kearsley, Perry (heard), Iwamasa, Sacks, Arvier, Ros (first name), Bates, Palasczuk, Melick, Albanese, Marlina (first name), Whop, Copp, Dutton, Heagney, McRobert, Christou, Pledger, Orpheus (first name), Yasmin (first name), Bonnell, Muirhead, Paige, Cavallaro (heard), Towle, Alaalatoa, Cameron, Hipwood (heard), Munster, Cleary (heard) Boggs, Biden, Trump, Leavers, Fentiman (heard), Gunn, Meares, Manny (first name), Mangat and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report (66.31USc = 1AUD), Slater, Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Budds Beach. Brisbane was 18-28 today. Brisbane toms: 14-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-28. Sunrise 6:16am Sunset 5:28pm

No comments: