Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Thursday Post 440b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 569 steps (obviously, I've not left the house today yet since PIG mum says she's dizzy and can't take me grocery shopping today); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God Forgives And Is Still Just'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Come Through For You' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Convicted And Freed' but  fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really  still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get back home after physio with Mitch this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Around 9am, dearest dad enters my room and kisses me bye, saying he's going to play badminton with Uncle Chong!
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum begins her noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs and soon, she's let herself  into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap and the tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: