Friday, August 30, 2024

Saturday Post 442b

 Good afternoon again and probably one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2185 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get home from watching Riverfire; argh, what a crummy way to end Winter and August!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for today?

  • Dad finishes with Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I drink one mug of water and do a stinky unspeakable.
  • Sharon arrives when I'm exiting the bathroom~
  • Breakfast is only half an egg and bacon sandwich! I feel ripped off, but the bacon was nice, even if there wasn't any cheese and the bread was dry (unbuttered).
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then went out to buy groceries and Father's Day gift and card for dad!
  • Came home for my quickest shower - hairwash today. Also thanks too Sharon who helped me rinse out my hair for me.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was another two little slices of the thing I'd cooked with Dorrie plus my other mug of white tea.
  • Went playing table tennis with dad!
  • We're going out to Riverfire soon! I'm excited: haven't been for two DECADES (the last time I saw it live was in 2004) and I've totally forgotten the experience!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Unsure why dad said  I didn't need any support getting up; since  I can't do the bra strap with one hand I'm somehow gonna haveta get the crop top on. *sigh*
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS peers but expecting a pissy little cheeseburger with dad @ Hungry Jack's and less than ten chips. *another sigh*
  • Tanje's minding me from 1:15pm till 4pm while dad's out playing baddy and enjoying arvo tea with his mates. Hopefully she'll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and I can read Goldenhand for one hour.
  • But what I really hope's that we'll eat out for dinner to celebrate Father's Day! I've already bought  dad a present (this morning) but don't think I've enjoyed a meal out this week yet!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyuone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: