Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday Post 441e

  Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2949. Aww, sorry, not quite 3000. Tomorrow, perhaps. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • When I read after dinner, I reached pg. 250 @ 7:47pm.
  • After taking the bowl to the kitchen sink, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum's found her baddy mates to play with; hopefully dad'll take me grocery shopping somewhere else expect a super-pissy  plodding total from me.
  • Will doubtless come back home for lunch before Kelly takes me out for NAB physio with Declan. Fingers crossed he'll lemme hike the Great Court and I can bug Elaine to shout a hot drink, because while it's still Winter Brisbane's going through like a heatwave now; Ray turned off the evil popcorn light today when I told him my right leg was like burning!!
  • Kelly will see me home and showered before leaving @ like 3:45pm; I may haveta skip arvo tea in order to get my most important two hours of the day online ... no, hopefully I can pop online before dad takes me grocery shopping toms~
  • Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters toms night and Glenn might come back!
  • Looking forward to getting Maccas for dinner afterwards, never mind that Unhappy Meals were what I ate surely three DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: