Friday, August 30, 2024

Friday Post 442

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2342 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Six Things  It Means To Be In Christ Jesus'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Always Be Open-Minded (2) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "What's In Your Hand?' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 143RD time!! Oh, almost forgot: my final, final plodding total for Thursday's actually 4211; nice, I'm not often over four grand! Anyways, just briefly, lemme cover the rest of Thursday's events first!

  • We ate dinner @ Ho Lin Wah before dropping PIG mum off @ the airport; she's going for three weeks!
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am, and after one  pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, since PIG mum’s overseas holidaying, I’m using the time to recharge my mental batteries and prepare for another year with her @ the helm! XD
  • When Peggy arrived @ 9:30am she dinged the doorbell and I called out to dad that she's here but dad had gone AWOL! The second time Peggy banged the door and I yelled dad, Peggy's here! Dad didn't reply, but Peggy did! XD She called through the window Em, that you? I called back yes sorry dad must be outside; try ringing his mobile? Peggy says that's alright; when I hear dad open the sliding screen door and come back inside I called out again dad Peggy's already here and dad immediately clatters down the hallway, calling sorry I was hanging the washing up!
  • Peggy still knocks, says good morning and offers me fifteen more minutes before wisely leaving after Pearl nods @ her. When she comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who's already squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy for breakfast, who tells me she had her usual two fried eggs for breakfast.
  • For my breakfast I think I munch one bowl of Tiny Teddy cereal, berry flavoured? I also pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one full mug of water; happiness was not only did Peggy stick one slice of cheese onto my toast, but she also even made me one delicious mug of vanilla chai! Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Auto (pronounced Alto). Thanks to Peggy who helps me buckle all day and then she tootles me off to Breathe for physio, telling me to ring them since we're running a bit late. Upon arrival I immediately apologised  to Shirley for running about four minutes late but Shirley just replies cheerfully, "No worries: we're running late today too." XD
  • Physio today: 1.922km bike ride, 36 leg-assisted pull-ups, 36 steps for Erf, 36 cable rows for Ela, 36 hamstring curls for Elf and boxing!
  • After one bathroom trip, Peggy tootles us back to Warrigal Square and grabs a trolley for us; we buy groceries from Woolies.
  • Back home I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO cheese and HEAVILY buttered on the inside! I was that down with my second mug of delicious vanilla chai.
  • Before she leaves @ 1pm, I sit over the loo for two more tinkles. She's back again same time next week.
  • Lol I forgot that Dorrie doesn't come until 2pm! Hence I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled for one hour; I've passed like four levels today!
  • Since dad sent me to open the door for Dorrie when she arrived, I used the loo for one more tinkle before joining her @ the gobbling: PO table.
  • Today we made a cheesy bacon and veggie slice; I've just realised I've not shared that over Facebook now; doing now!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's, read by Max Futcher) for the 143RD time: Piakura, Stockwell, Balme, Walters, Tallis, Burley, Bowern, Riley,  Crowthers, Gallagher, Kamala (first name), Walz, Marlina (first name), Barbour, Bleijie, Whop, Kuheitia, Vijaysergran, Blowers, Swift (heard), Gout (first name), Gout, Ransom, Tassissicker, Bennett, Haas (heard), Katoa (heard), Hammond, Bezos (heard), Quinn, Swift, Aitken, Leary, Common (heard), Vance, Holland, Dayne (first name), Zorko, Bellamy, Cotter, Trad (heard), Trump (heard), Mylee (first name), Cooke, Bellucci, Hurkucz, Schmidt, Garrison,Lester, Olsen, Dutton,Albanese and Jensen.  68.12USc = 1AUD.Alisa Smith read the sports report and Michelle Jensen read the weather report. Brisbane was 13-30. Brisbane toms: 19-35. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-35. Sunrise 6:32am Sunset 5:35pm

No comments: