Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday Post 441d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2881 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Lord Told Me'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Everything's stable and my eyelashes haven't grown long enough to need trimming again so I'll see Dr. Ku again next year.
  • Dad picked us up and tootled us home; I plopped briefly online and then PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I lay down for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied  and kept a conversation flowing. Actually today I told him the evil popcorn light was too  hot and Ray turned  it off; yet it's still Winter! XD
  • After another loo trip, PIG mum tootled us back to Warrigal Square Woolies and we bought groceries before we bought sth for dad  @ the pharmacy (the checkout lady recognised PIG mum!) and then we headed home.
  • Lunch was yummy oven-baked fish fillet with mayo mashed up toastie and one big mug of delicious Chinese tea.
  • When the carer hadn't arrived by 4:10pm I rang Michelle, who called back saying she'd come @ 4:45; when she hadn't arrived by 4:55pm I rang again but was told Michelle had already left! Thankfully, someone came @ 4:57pm (Kelly) and I immediately showered my quickest (hairwash today; thanks also to Kelly who helped me rinse out my hair) and read for thirty-five minutes, finishing pg. 222 @ exactly 5:30pm and reaching pg. 225 @ 5:34pm.
  • At 5:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and then signed Kelly off with my thanks and byes @ 6pm before watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 161ST time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup hairy melon and four small slices of plain chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I read for  twenty-five more minutes, since I like reading for @ least one hour everyday~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: