Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday Post 441

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3809 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Pleased To Praise'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Could The Lord Call On You?'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's  'A Repentant Heart' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 159TH time! But that's not gonna happen since I'm watching the Broncos play the Eels tonight ... >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night (nature didn't call until 7:20am) and then Peggy took me to Breathe for physio with Winnie (1.965km bike ride,  36 leg-asissted pull-ups,  36 steps for Erf,  36 leg curls for Elf,  36 rows for Ela and boxing!) before we went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown to buy the parents a 40TH wedding anniversary present and buy groceries before coming home for a shower and lunch. Dorrie came to give Ela one hour of unpractical hand exercises and then I saw Dr. Cheng to get a referral since I'm seeing Dr. Vu next Monday/sometime soon) before returning home to read for one hour (I reached pg. 400 @ 4:32pm) but only read for like forty minutes since Ms. Alex suddenly rang with some very shocking news ... >< Toms I've got a table tennis competition! Meaning an early start but will be home early/mid arvo since dad's attending Saturday service. Unsure will I get to three hours toms? Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. All the interesting surnames I heard while I saw while I watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes for the 159TH time: Beaumont (heard), Liddle, Chicco (heard), Warboys, Kamala (first name), Kearsley, Biden, Trump, Arvier, Crisafulli, Chalmers, Millington, Truscott, Arnott, Kelly, Widodo (heard), McSweeney, Ramsay, Applegarth, Dutton, Albanese, Wilson, Benedetti, Becker, Picklum, Ewing (heard), Latrell (first name), Meninga, Bellamy (heard), Bennett, Tevita (first name, Im, Scott, Finau, heard), Pangai (heard), De Minaur, Doohan,, Piastri (heard), Howgate, Ricciardo (heard), Daniher, Lockyer, Barty. Scanlon, Paige, Gear, Liaw, Hagen, Greer, Probyn, Hadi (first name), Tapper, Ghasemi, Reynolds (heard), Haas (heard), Bronte (first name) and Gildea. Chris Kohler read the finance report (67.18USc = 1AUD) Bronte Gildea read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 17-26 today. Brisbane toms: 13-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 

No comments: