Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tuesday Post 438c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2871. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued reading and sharing Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up before 9:45am and takes me for walkies somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Will obviously have lunch @ home before Lena takes me to table tennis @ 2pm; let there be cake; feels like MONTHS since I've enjoyed any!! XD
  • Will shower fastest when I get home and then watch the 6pm news for the 151ST time! 
  • Hopefully the parents'll feed me dinner once Lena leaves @ 6:30pm since I've got GG @ Peter Pie's house come 7:30pm.
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: