Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Wednesday Post 442b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 4142 (sweet, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen very often!); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Reasoning With God'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 431 steps (since obviously, I've not left the house yet); fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus Will Trample All Our Enemies'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Why Does God Choose Weak People To Do His Will?' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Worth The Wait' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get home this arvo; argh, looks like it's gonna be the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY where I've not been able to enjoy the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY ONLINE!! >< *sigh* Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first, just briefly!

  • Think I went grocery shopping with PIG mum @  Warrigal Square Woolies?
  • Kelly took me to NAB physio with Declan: Forty sit-to-stands with left and forward weight shift,  stepping for both legs at parallel bars and down, two laps short hallway walking and eight laps long hallway.
  • Nisha took me out to Toastmasters last night and there was a record attendance: eleven!
  • When waiting in line to order my Unhappy Meal with an OJ I looked @ the menu board; Maccas now offers a quarter pounder with bacon and crispy onion rings! Would it still weigh 1/4 pound though, I wonder?
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 7:10am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I'm next awoken for a pot :P trip when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to getnmyself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: