Thursday, August 22, 2024

Thursday Post 441c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2023. Ha, I'm literally just over two grand. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared the She Reads Truth daily devotional.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since Peggy's coming @ 9:30pm and taking me to Breathe for physio.
  • Afterwards, I'm buying the parents their 40TH wedding anniversary present from Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown!
  • Peggy will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm and then Dorrie's coming to give Ela one  hour of impractical hand exercises.
  • Looking forward to reading Goldenhand for one hour after she  leaves and hopefully can watch the 6pm news for the 159TH time (provided it doesn't go off again)!
  • Then will scoff dinner down and be seated  on the couch to watch the Broncos play the Eels! Sure, Parramatta's Karina's side but the Broncos must win EVERY REMAINING GAME this season and have other results fall our way just too *scrape* into the final! XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a lovely end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: