Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday Post 440

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3324 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What The Resurrection Means For Us'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When Choosing A Mentor (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Our Impact On Others' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news 157TH (Nine's) time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 12:25am; I used the pot :P again @ 7:05am before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P shortly after 9am, just before PIG mum begins her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my bedroom to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap and the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 157TH time: Sydes, Geran (heard), Arvier, Fegan, Portman, Littleproud, Lister, Crisafulli, Springborg (heard), Rawlings, Train, Thorpe, Abbott, Kirk, Brough, Leniu, McCluggage, Dalton, Slater, Chicco, Gray, Meltem (first name), Ozmert, Karsten (first name), Gates (heard), Sexton, Blinken, Chamberlain (heard), Croucher, Lambie, Waters, Kirkland, Norton (heard), Bateman (heard), Labuschagne, Birmingham, Fentiman, Arvier, Marshall, Inglis, Fentiman, Biden (heard) Warboys, Fox, Kearsley, Kamala (first name), Biden, Newsome, Danika (first name), Lambe, Sharpur, Campbell, Dick, Khoury and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 67.22UAc. Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 14-23 today. Brisbane toms: 14-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-25.  Sunrise 6:12am Sunset 5:30pm

No comments: